Director of Marketing
Date Posted: Thursday, November 13, 2008
Director of Marketing for an exciting international biochemical company located in Torrance, CA. As the Director of Marketing you will be responsible for planning, developing and implementing the strategic and tactical marketing plan for the company and brand. In addition, you will be responsible for securing new business through an aggressive marketing plan, setting strategic director for the product portfolio and the brand, and leading execution of marketing plans. Your essential functions include:
- Selling the company's products and secure new business through an aggressive marketing strategy.
- Establish and maintain vendor, distributor and customer relations.
- Planning, developing and implementing the strategic and tactical marketing plan for the company and the brand.
- Direct product strategic planning activities.
- Prioritize product opportunities to maximize sales and profits.
- Direct, monitor and evaluate market research programs.
Additionally, you will be responsible for:
- Establishing marketing priorities and documents for sales progress and statistics.
- Coordinating marketing activities such as advertising, and direct mail campaigns to customers.
- Interacting with prospective customers for bulk active pharmaceutical and life science products as well as new entities.
- Establishing system for sales lead generation.
- Attending trade shows.
- Determining research methods to track demographic trends and market demands.
To qualify for the opportunity, you will hold a Ph.D. (preferred) in biosciences or bachelor's degree with advanced business experience in bioscience field. You will also have 8 to 10 years of experience in bioscience marketing preferably peptide field sales. In addition, you will have excellent computer skills, excellent communication (verbal and written) and charisma (excellent people skills). You will also have motivation with a strong bias for action, knowledge of company's products and capabilities and aggressive passion for marketing and drive to succeed.
To be considered for this opportunity, please forward your resume, salary requirement or history, work authorization and relocation information (if applicable) to email@example.com If this position is not ideally suited to your skills and background, please feel free to forward it to anyone you may know seeking such an opportunity.
Further Information: http://www.klanderson.com