Date Posted: Wednesday, June 27, 2007
Work in a state-of-the-art, API manufacturing facility that specializes in Nucleic Acid Chemistries located in Boulder, Colorado. We are currently looking for a Manufacturing Chemist to join our high-performance manufacturing team. The Manufacturing Chemist will be responsible for manufacturing oligonucleotide APIs in a GMP environment.
Agilent Technologies is the world's premier measurement company. Agilent provides core electronic and bio-analytical measurement tools to engineers, service providers, researchers and scientists in the electronics, communications, life science research, environmental and petrochemical industries.
Qualifications: Required Qualifications
• A minimum of a Bachelors Degree with an emphasis in a science related field.
• Detail oriented and can perform technical duties following standard operating procedures and general laboratory safety rules.
• The ability to work with minimum supervision and meet required deadlines.
• Excellent math, documentation, communication and operational trouble shooting skills.
• The ability to work as a successful member of a team focused on accomplishing a common goal.
• Ability to work in a clean room environment. Desired Qualifications . Previous knowledge of oligonucleotide Synthesis, HPLC, UF, Lyophilization and validation a plus.
• Previous experience in a FDA regulated manufacturing environment.
Job Requisition : 2019517
Further Information: http://www.agilent.apply2jobs.com/?FuseAction=mExternal.showLogin%26rid=2019517%26sid=374