Pre/Post Inside Sales Applications Manager - Analytical Instruments and Supplies
Date Posted: Wednesday, April 25, 2007
Join Agilent Technologies, Telesales team!
We sell consumables, support agreements and instrumentation products as part of the extended sales team for the Chemical Analysis & Life Science sales force.
You will be a member of a high-performance team that has a reputation of achieving results and pleasing customers. This team is an integral part of the America's Field Operations vision for the future.
Your responsibility will include management of the Telesales Science Support functionality. Team consists of technical specialists who provide pre and post sales support for analytical instrumentation supplies and accessories.
Essential responsibilities include:
• Managing employees responsible for providing technical expertise to customers and sales forces in order to meet or exceed sales quota.
• Directs and manages resources to implement operational and tactical business plans and programs.
• Coordinates resources needed to support customers through online and customer facing activities.
• Develops & implements solutions to department needs.
• Lead change management activities for upcoming operational changes.
• Involvement in all phases of the staffing process (creating requisitions, reviewing qualifications, conducting interviews and presenting offers)
• Ensuring employees are adhering to the Agilent Technologies Standards of Business Conduct and the Sarbanes Oxley Act
• Ensuring employees have assigned MBO and development plans~
• Participates in channel planning activities
Requires: • BS/MS Degree in Chemistry, Biology or equivalent, Advanced science degree desired preferred
• 3+ years progressive experience within a Sales/Marketing/Field Support organization or equivalent
• Previous management experience of an technical support (applications) highly desired .Track record of exceeding results in a Sales Management role is essential
• Demonstrated analytical instrument domain expertise highly desired
• Hands-on results oriented experience in the creation and execution of successful business plans
• Proven track record of strong management, change management, teambuilding and leadership skills
• Demonstrated leadership experience in complex organizations and cross-functional structures
• Experience in establishing strategic customer relationships is a must
• Excellent communications skills
Geo Location: Wilmington, DE Travel = 10% of the time
Further Information: http://www.agilent.apply2jobs.com/?FuseAction=mExternal.showLogin%26rid=2018249%26sid=374
Agilent Technologies Introduces a Sensitive Time-of-Flight LC/MS
Agilent also releases a 1,600-Pesticide accurate mass database to help food safety and environmental scientists screen pesticides.