A “Hands On” BioDot Workshop, Dublin, Ireland
Tuesday, April 25, 2006 - Thursday, April 27, 2006
This two and a half day course focuses on innovative technologies for rapid tests.
A lecture series designed from classical development approaches to manufacturing processes will be presented and paired with practical “Hands On” laboratory sessions
Some Topics Include:
• Emerging Assays & Challenges to Development
• Antibodies: The Basis of a Good Rapid Assay
• Material Selection Process
• Next Generation Substrates for Diagnostics
• Scaleable Dispensing Technologies
• Array Detection and Analysis
• Open Lateral Flow Platform
• Devices for Fluorescence Based Lateral Flow
• Manufacturing of Quantitative Lateral Flow Tests
For more information please contact:
Contact: Barbara McIntosh
Phone: 949.440.3685 x 120
Further Information: http://www.biodot.com/event_details.asp?event_item=34
Related news from our archive
BioDot Ltd. has Relocated to New Premises
This relocation expands BioDot’s sales and support capabilities in Europe.
A "Hands On" BioDot Workshop
A 2½ day workshop hosted by BioDot, Amic, Active Motif and Blueshift Biotechnologies on.
Dynamic Range of Low Volume Dispensing Systems
BioDot and Scienion have formed a unique alliance to offer a Dynamic range of low volume dispensing systems.