Associate Scientist - Molecular Diagnostics
Thursday, September 14, 2006
In this role you will join a new Molecular Diagnostics Research and Development Team within Agilent Technologies Life Science and Chemical Analysis (LSCA) Business. You will use your bench experience to participate in cutting edge development of new diagnostics products based on LSCA's established life science measurement technologies.
Key responsibilities include:
- Helping in the design and execution of moderately complex experiments in chemistry, molecular biology, and biochemistry, with minimal supervision.
- Assisting in the analysis and interpretation of results of experiments.
- Maintaining and organizing laboratory in a compliant manner (ordering supplies and equipment; calibrating laboratory instrumentation regularly and keeping calibration records; maintaining lab records, material safety data sheets, equipment manuals, and standard operating procedures; etc.)
- Interacting with other scientists and cross-functional team members, including regulatory and marketing personnel to prepare training materials, reports, and presentations.
- BS/MS degree in life sciences
- 2 years of R&