Focused Compound Libraries 2006, Wiesbaden, Germany
Monday, June 26, 2006
• Learn how to maintain the balance between quantity and quality when designing and selecting compounds for the library.
• Hear about enhanced screening methods such as fragment-based screening to reduce complexity in the screens.
• Explore how to combine internal compound synthesis with external compound acquisition to build up a comprehensive compound collection.
• Hear case studies on target classed libraries such as kinase inhibitor or GCPR libraries to understand for which areas of research they are most appropriate.
• Discuss how to improve the hit-to-lead process to increase the outcome of promising leads.