Senior Sales Executive
Date Posted: Tuesday, January 13, 2009
The market for microfluidic devices is experiencing an annual double digit growth. To get the most out of this rapidly growing market, we are looking for a senior sales executive who will be working mainly from our offices in the Netherlands. The sales executive will be responsible for reaching the ambitious sales targets in Micronit's growth plans, and for managing key accounts and prospects. The ideal candidate understands various life sciences markets and has a proven track record in business to business sales and achieving targets.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Exceeding quarterly quota objectives through outbound sales activities
- Accurately forecasting opportunities based on realistic assessments
- Qualify business opportunities by proactively initiating outbound calls to senior level management and probing prospects to determine needs
- Setting up a worldwide sales network
- Up-sale to existing clients
- Close business deals with industrial prospects
- Inspire and lead the team of sales engineers
Candidates should have a minimum of 3 years of international business to business sales experience; - Candidates can operate independently and lead and motivate a team of sales engineers; - Consistent track record of success in closing business deals, and creating a pipeline of opportunities; - Highly motivated and professional with excellent communication skills, highly confident and creative; - Ability to communicate with senior level management, to explain complex processes and to understand specific needs in life sciences markets in combination with microfluidics; - Minimal master in (life) science or engineering related study. - Perfect skills in the English language - Willingness to travel.
APPLICATIONS (motivation letter and resume) can be sent to: Micronit Microfluidics BV attn:. Mr R. van 't Oever, PO Box 214 7500, AE Enschede, The Netherlands. Or by email to : email@example.com
Further Information: http://www.micronit.com/en/about_us/jobs.php?BasicNieuwsItemID=119