Adaptive Designs in Clinical Drug Development, London, UK
Wednesday, February 04, 2009 - Thursday, February 05, 2009
Implementing Bayesian statistical models will impact on every part of your drug development, so it will be vital to understand the implications of this change – from the move towards a “learn and confirm” paradigm and the increasing necessity of using EDC and similar technologies, to the changing regulatory environment and the impact on supplies and randomisation in the trials themselves.
Why should you attend this event?
• DISCOVER the latest adaptive trial designs from key statistical experts
• LEARN best practice and important tips for implementing an adaptive trial
• HEAR vital case studies from top pharmaceutical companies
• UNDERSTAND the impact of adaptive techniques on your pipeline and portfolio
• OPTIMISE your knowledge of the regulatory challenges for adaptive clinical
• NETWORK with key decision makers and leading specialists
PLUS A HALF DAY PRE-CONFERENCE WORKSHOP
Bayesian Adaptive Dose Finding Studies
3rd February 2008, Copthorne Tara Hotel, London, UK
In association with: GlaxoSmithKline
To register online simply visit the website:
Alternatively contact Charlotte Johnson Tel: +44 (0)20 7827 6060
or email: email@example.com, quoting Report Buyer to receive £100 discount (subject to limited availability).
Further Information: http://www.smi-online.co.uk/09adaptivedesigns2.asp
Related news from our archive
Controlled Release, London, UK
SMi’s 6th conference on Controlled Release comes at an exciting time for the industry. With novel scientific developments arriving at the time, the conference will showcase presentations from leading scientists in industry and academia.