Chemistry Product Sales Specialist
Date Posted: Thursday, July 10, 2008
My Client is a young and innovative global company involved in the supply, design and manufacture of several key technologies to chemists. Due to their expanding product portfolio, they are looking to recruit a new sales person to cover the UK. The ideal person would have both a strong background in chemistry with lab experience and sales experience in both the medicinal and process chemistry fields. However, they may consider candidates without sales experience. Ideally the candidate would live within the area of 1-2 hours from their office in Cambridgeshire.
- Have a chemistry degree? (may also consider another science subject for the right individual)
- Sales experience in the chemistry market (may consider candidates without sales experience)
- Have an outgoing personality?
- Have confidence and professionalism?
- Want the opportunity to be fully involved in an expanding business?
- Enjoy relationship building?
- Have excellent communication skills?
- Have good administrative skills?
- Have advanced computer skills?
- Have meticulous attention to detail?
- Hold a full clean UK driving licence
- Highly motivated?
- Able to work on your own initiative?
The role will involve:
- Product demonstrations to UK customers
- Customer technical support
- Sales promotional activities and prospecting
- Input into product design ideas
- Office administration
- UK and some European travel
In return you will be offered:
- A fantastic opportunity to join an expanding company
- Hard but rewarding work
- A competitive basic salary and bonus scheme based on company and personal performance
- Company car or car allowance
- Laptop, Mobile Phone
Interested? Then please send your CV as well as a covering letter which includes your current salary and package details to email@example.com
Further Information: http://www.selectbiosciences.com/recruitment.aspx