Compound Libraries 2008: Design – Synthesis – Hit-to-lead optimization, Düsseldorf, Germany
Monday, October 06, 2008 - Wednesday, October 08, 2008
From Focused Compound Libraries to optimised Hit-to-Lead – that’s the motto of IQPC’s 4th international conference on “Compound Libraries”.
Presentations will cover the design and enhancement of different kinds of libraries as well as the possibilities of hit-to-lead optimization.
- Explore how to efficiently integrate new compounds and collections to improve the lead generation process
- Learn how to build up an effective collection of compounds in your company to guarantee physical quality and quantity of the compounds
- Hear about enhanced screening methods such as fragment-based screening to reduce complexity in the screens
- Successfully enlarge your compound collection by utilising novel structures and multi-component reactions in library design
- Enhance your Hit-to-Lead ratio through advances in library design,screening methods and structure based drug discovery approaches
Experts from companies such as Pfizer, AstraZeneca, Merck, Grünenthal, Sanofi-Aventis will report about first-hand experiences and best practices.
Further Information: http://www.iqpc.com/de/compounds2008/Combi