World Drug Manufacturing Summit, Dusseldorf, Germany
Tuesday, September 09, 2008 - Thursday, September 11, 2008
The World Drug Manufacturing Summit brings together the leading pharmaceutical and biotech manufacturing professionals to network and discuss issues at the cutting edge of lean production methods and transformational change in a tightly regulated environment.
Now in its 7th year, don’t miss the opportunity to join your peers in Dusseldorf to share proven techniques, technologies and strategies that have led to manufacturing excellence in an environment designed to inspire and forge relationships.
Hot topics include:
- Implementing a structured operational excellence programme
- Vendor managed inventory – moving towards a leaner enterprise
- Continuous flow manufacturing – understanding opportunities for Pharma
- Simplifying and reducing complex manufacturing steps – increasing manufacturing throughput
- Implementing lean manufacturing methodologies in pharma – achieving manufacturing excellence
- Achieving quality by design throughout manufacturing
To view the full programme and to register, please visit the website http://www.wdmsummit.com or call +44 (0) 207 202 7558
Further Information: http://www.wdmsummit.com