Enhancing Drug Discovery Automation, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Thursday, November 29, 2007 - Friday, November 30, 2007
Drug Discovery Automation 2007 is aimed at the European market, offering vital, strategic information on the latest automated innovations and more importantly how to make the best automation related decisions for your organisation to get true ROI and have real improvements and success with drug discovery. Combined with updates form industry leaders on what they have done and have learnt, plus their plans for the future, this event will be an invaluable resource for anyone responsible for buying, implementing, or updating their lab automation or those responsible for improving the productivity of a drug discovery department.
Featuring insights from:
AstraZeneca, Wyeth, Genmab JnJPR&D, Organon, Merck, Stem Cell Sciences & Pfizer
Issues to be explored, explained and evaluated include:
- Comprehensively assessing your requirements to equip you with the best automation plan
- How to use your solutions to achieve optimal results
- Successful approaches to integration
- Allowing for the flexibility needed to support a range of activities
- Leveraging the options of bespoke versus off-the-shelf to access which suits your needs
- Determining the most advantageous system architecture
With case studies and industry insights from the following fields:
- Hybridoma development
- Culturing and processing cell lines
- Cardiovascular safety research
- In-flow and micro reactors
This industry focused, highly collaborative event will offer you a uniquely interactive experience, not just giving you automation updates, but strategies and knowledge on how to improve the way you choose and work with automation to benefit your drug discovery efforts and answer your automation challenges – take advantage of our early booking discounts and book your place today!
For more information about this conference or to register, go to http://www.iqpc.com/nl/discoveryauto/TNENL , email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call +44 (0) 207 368 9300.
Further Information: www.iqpc.com/nl/discoveryauto/TNBN