Vaccines: Discovery & Development, Cologne, Germany
Tuesday, December 04, 2007 - Wednesday, December 05, 2007
Vaccines: Discovery and Development presents advances in enhancing immunogenicity including the latest developments in adjuvants, vectors, delivery, formulation, t-cell epitope modification and, for cancer vaccines, the breaking of tolerance.
Based on in-depth research with leaders in the field along with potential delegates, Vaccines: Discovery and Development brings together over 31 industry expert speakers presenting 27 case studies to reveal how you can achieve the full potential of your vaccines.
Key reasons to attend:
- Discover the latest thinking on immunological mechanisms behind vaccines and adjuvants
- Learn about recent developments with adjuvants including TLR agonists, MF39 and cationic liposome adjuvants
- Analyse the real advances in transcutaneous immunisation
- Review cutting-edge characterisation technologies
- Industry experts will reveal what they have discovered in their efforts to stimulate the immune response and overcome tolerance for therapeutic vaccines
- Find out the latest developments in proof of concept and immune correlates for therapeutic vaccines
Further Information: http://www.iir-events.com/IIR-Conf/page.aspx?id=9522