abc Technologies 2008, Basel Switzerland
Thursday, January 17, 2008 - Friday, January 18, 2008
Europe's premier and most exciting forum for exchange of ideas and knowledge for enhancing workflow productivity in Drug Discovery, Medicinal Chemistry, Catalysts, Polymer R&D, Material Sciences, Process R&D and Scale-up technologies - a melting pot of innovation!
Join a select group of prominent scientists for a provocative and exceptional program of innovative process acceleration concepts - from discovery to development.
- Prof. Masato Kitamura, Ph.D., Nagoya University, Japan
Discovery of a New Catalytic System for Allyloxy C-O Bond Activation
- Prof. Frantisek Svec, Ph.D., Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, U.S.A.
Development of Nanoporous Polymers for Hydrogen Storage
- Prof. Frank Schoenen, Ph.D., University of Kansas, U.S.A.
Combining Chemical Methodology and Library Development
- Prof. Peter Wipf, Ph.D., University of Pittsburgh, U.S.A.
Case Studies in Automation-Mediated Organic Synthesis (AMOS)
- Prof. Dr. Ulrich S. Schubert, Eindhoven University of Technology and Dutch Polymer Institute, The Netherlands
Poly(2-oxazoline)s: Potential Candidates for Personal Care Applications
- Prof. Gerold Schneider, Ph.D., Hamburg University of technology
High Throughput Processing of Ceramic Powders
- Jan Vrieling, Ph.D., Albemarle Catalysts Company, The Netherlands
Integration of robotic systems in high throughput synthesis of heterogeneous catalysts
- Prof. Christophe Serra, Ph.D., Université Louis Pasteur, France
Continuous Flow Microreactors and Online Rapid Size-Exclusion Chromatography as a High Throughput Platform for the Production of (Co)polymers Libraries
- Prof. Rainer Haag, Ph.D., Freie Universität Berlin, Germany
Automated Synthesis of Functional Dendritic Architectures for RNA and Drug Delivery
- Arvind Anant Natu, Ph.D., National Chemical Laboratory, India
In Search of Newer Antifungals
- Martin Keil, Ph.D., Biotage, U.S.A.
Rapid Compound Production: Microwave-Assisted Organic Synthesis (MAOS)
- Steven James Fussell, Ph.D., Pfizer Limited, Sandwich, U.K.
Screen to be Green
- Thomas Bader, Ph.D., University of Zurich, Switzerland
Industrial Process Research and Development in a University Environment
- Françoise Soler, Ph.D., L'Oréal, France
Implementation of High Throughput Experimentation in Cosmetic Research
Chemspeed Application Seminar
January 16, 2008
An optional seminar will be offered in combination with abc Technologies for those who wish to improve their expertise and learn about new automation tools on Chemspeed Technologies’ instruments. Please visit the conference website for more information.
Further Information: http://www.abctechnologies.ch