Portfolio and Pricing Manager
Date Posted: Monday, June 25, 2007
Join the team that is elevating LSCA's Service business to a new level by becoming a member of the Services and Support Division (SSD) Product Marketing team. In this position you will be responsible for driving the growth and differentiation of our global service business by helping to design and manage our portfolio of service products through the application of your product marketing and pricing analysis skills.
• Assess current portfolio offerings and take leadership role in defining and driving future portfolio offerings through analysis of volume and profitability.
• Define market segmentation, product positioning and pricing strategy with product managers
• Define relationship between price, cost, discounts to optimize profitability & growth
• Evaluate portfolio mix to maximize profitability
• Work with channel manager & product managers to obtain competitive prices . Model and perform price sensitivity analysis
• Coordinate pilot pricing programs in select geographies / markets / instruments
• Monitor profitability of services by geography, marketing and customer
• Monitor & maintain prices across geographies and instrument platforms
This position can be located in Santa Clara, CA or Wilmington, DE Agilent Technologies is a global, diversified technology company, with 20,000 people focused on creating instruments for the communications, electronics and life sciences industries.
Our Santa Clara, CA site is the new home of our Corporate Headquarters, located in the heart of Silicon Valley with proximity to San Jose and San Francisco. As an employee at the Santa Clara site a wide variety of unique options are available to you: flexible work hours, on-site cafeteria and fee-free 24 hour fitness center with a variety of classes as well as other onsite recreational options!
You will also be able to participate in a number of different community volunteer projects
• BS Degree or equivalent required, MBA or Masters in related field of marketing and pricing modeling preferred
• 5+ years experience in product marketing
• 5+ years or more experience with math/statistical techniques to solve problems in areas such as campaign analysis, customer segmentation, predictive modeling access/preparation methods desired
• Ability to process and present large amounts of data into meaningful information.
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Excellent organizational skills, the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, and the ability to work both independently and with teams.
• Strong collaboration and partnering skills, the ability to work with a globally diverse group of individuals and influence change
• Ability to interface and influence across multiple organizational levels within Agilent and customer
• Creativity, drive and ability to implement
Travel = 25% of the time Job Requisition = 2019255
Further Information: http://www.agilent.apply2jobs.com/?FuseAction=mExternal.showLogin%26rid=2019255%26sid=374