Telesales Rep - Analytical Instrument Columns and Supplies
Date Posted: Thursday, June 21, 2007
As the Telesales Representative for Analytical Instrument Columns and Supplies you will join Agilent Technologies the Life Sciences and Chemical Analysis Business (LSCA) Sales and Support Field Sales staff.
Your sales focus will be on growing and retaining an existing installed base of customers that contributes to the LSCA's Sales Teams targeted quota.
- Inbound telephone sales, Responding to customer inquiries and orders.
- Sales for low-complexity company consumable products and supplies to end-user customers.
- Assisting in qualifying customers and generating leads for Inside Sales or Field Sales Team.
- Providing assistance in order fulfillment, post-sales or admin related activities.
- Maintaining telemarketing/customer database for tracking activities. Qualifications: Requires:
- AA/AS/BA/BS degree or equivalent. (new grads welcomed)
- 3+ years experience in a customer facing role, in a call center/sales/customer service organization; within a life science technology industry high desire.
- Must have experience working in a high call volume, fixed work schedule environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient computer skills; experience use of database S/W applications (SAP/Oracle, Microsoft Office etc.) highly desired.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic team environment.
- Accuracy and attention to details is a must.
- Available for 25% travel.
- French/Spanish language skills a plus.
Geographic Location: Wilmington, DE
Further Information: http://www.agilent.apply2jobs.com/?FuseAction=mExternal.showLogin%26rid=2019320%26sid=374
Agilent Technologies Debuts RNA Integrity Database for Free Sharing of RNA Profiles
Agilent Technologies has announced that its RNA Integrity Database is now online and accessible to the genomics community free of charge.