Manager Marketing Programs, Services
Date Posted: Thursday, June 07, 2007
This is your opportunity to join the Life Sciences and Chemical Analysis Services Marketing team -- a high performance team that's bringing new services and breakthrough marketing approaches to drive business results.
This position offers the opportunity to blend your business, creative and technical savvy to develop and manage outbound marketing programs that drive growth and enhance our customers' experience with Agilent.
You will manage a team of marketing professionals and work across multiple functions & geographies, leading cross-functional teams in marketing program development and execution.
The position requires strong outbound marketing program and campaign design skills, including an ability to understand customer needs and translate these needs into successful marketing programs that drive revenue growth and add a new dimension to customers' interactions with Agilent.
• Managing a team responsible for development of effective services marketing programs
• Developing marketing programs that maximize LSCA and services portfolio with consistent and cost-effective marketing messages and communications mix
• Collaborating with product managers and marketing communications professionals to develop product messaging and positioning that is translated into marketing collateral and promotion plans
• Identifying target audiences and program offers
• Performing financial analyses and building business cases for marketing programs
• Analyzing related competitive information, market research, and customer data to facilitate effective program development
• Build and maintain strong link to Agilent-wide marketing teams to ensure integration of services marketing programs
• Manage marketing program schedule & spend to meet operational objectives
Agilent Technologies is a global, diversified technology company, with 20,000 people focused on creating instruments for the communications, electronics and life sciences industries.
As an employee at the Wilmington, DE site a wide variety of unique options are available to you: flexible work hours, on-site cafeteria, and fitness center with a variety of classes, basketball, tennis, and volleyball courts, and more! You will also be able participate in a number of different community volunteer projects.
We are located midway between Baltimore and Philadelphia; just 2 hours drive north to New York City or south to Washington, DC. There, we have 800 people inventing, designing, building and marketing products that dominate the market for chemical analysis.
Our products are frequently behind the headlines in the news, from environmental regulations to new drug discoveries to Homeland Security.
Travel = 25% of the time Qualifications:
• Undergraduate Degree in Chemistry, Biological Sciences, Marketing or Business Administration
• Minimum of 5 years of demonstrated results in a marketing role
• Experience developing outbound marketing programs to drive demand for new and existing products as well as encourage repeat purchasing
• Demonstrated experience developing justifications for marketing investments (ROI analysis)
• Effective project management and organizational skills
• Clear and compelling writing skills; strong oral communication skills; strong content presentation skills
• Track record of teamwork and influencing across organizations
• Demonstrated project management skills and ability to deliver against deadlines and budget Preferred experience
• 2+ years of management experience
• Demonstrable services marketing expertise
• Domain knowledge of the LSCA target industries and/or services business expertise
Job Requisition = 2019003
Further Information: http://www.agilent.apply2jobs.com/?FuseAction=mExternal.showLogin%26rid=2019003%26sid=374