Outbound Marketing Program Manager
Date Posted: Wednesday, February 07, 2007
This is your opportunity to join the Life Sciences and Chemical Analysis Consumables Marketing team -- a high performance team that's bringing new products and breakthrough marketing approaches into the market faster and more efficiently than ever before.
This position offers the opportunity to blend your business, creative and technical savvy to develop and manage outbound marketing programs that drive growth and enhance our customers' experience with Agilent.
This involves working across multiple functions and geographies to lead cross-functional teams in leading marketing program development and execution.
The position requires strong outbound marketing program and campaign design skills, including an ability to understand customer needs and translate these needs into successful marketing programs that drive revenue growth and add a new dimension to customers' interactions with Agilent.
• Analyzing related competitive information, market research, and customer data to facilitate effective program development
• Identifying target audiences and offers for a program
• Performing financial analyses and building business cases for programs
• Collaborating with product managers and marketing communications professionals to develop product messaging and positioning that is translated into marketing collateral and promotion plans
• Working with marketing communications professionals to develop program plans and the appropriate marcom mix
• Collaborating with field colleagues to ensure global efficacy of programs and to align execution
• Defining training and content requirements for programs
• Measuring and evaluating the short- and long-term impacts of programs
• Implementing corrective actions within the program where appropriate.
Agilent Technologies is a global, diversified technology company, with 20,000 people focused on creating instruments for the communications, electronics and life sciences industries.
As an employee at the Wilmington, DE site a wide variety of unique options are available to you:
flexible work hours, on-site cafeteria, and fitness center with a variety of classes, basketball, tennis, and volleyball courts, and more!
You will also be able participate in a number of different community volunteer projects.
We are located midway between Baltimore and Philadelphia; just 2 hours drive north to New York City or south to Washington, DC.
There, we have 800 people inventing, designing, building and marketing products that dominate the market for chemical analysis. Our products are frequently behind the headlines in the news, from environmental regulations to new drug discoveries to Homeland Security.
- Undergraduate degree in Chemistry, Biological Sciences, Marketing or Business Administration
- Minimum of 5 years of demonstrated results in a marketing role
- Experience developing outbound marketing programs to drive demand for new and existing products as well as encourage repeat purchasing
- Demonstrated experience developing justifications for marketing investments (ROI analysis)
- Demonstrated results orientation, including developing fact-driven, business goal-focused plans that align with strategic objectives
- Effective project management and organizational skills
- Clear and compelling writing skills; strong oral communication skills; strong content presentation skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with a diverse group of individuals cross-organizationally, cross-functionally and within a global matrix
- Strong initiative and creativity
- Proven ability to understand the needs and buying influences of a scientific target audience
- Experience in chromatography and spectroscopy-related markets
- Knowledge and understanding of consumables customers in their laboratory environment and the channels that serve them
- Experience in relationship marketing, retention and loyalty strategies
Travel = Occasional
Job Requisition : 2016129
Further Information: http://www.agilent.apply2jobs.com/?FuseAction=mExternal.showLogin%26rid=2016129%26sid=374