Date Posted: Friday, February 02, 2007
Unique opportunity to join a well funded early stage Molecular Diagnostics Product enterprise developing next generation diagnostics instrumentation.
Our client is applying their world class expertise and intellectual property in optics and sensor technology to solve critical medical diagnostics needs.
Reporting to the Director of Engineering, the Biophotonics Engineer will be involved hands-on in the design, test and evaluation of system level bio-instrumentation prototypes. Thus, an aptitude to work in the laser bio-engineering laboratory is required.
The ideal candidate will have prior experience developing optical fluorescence or imaging instruments. The candidate will also assist the product development team with the analysis and review of patents.
- BS or MS in Engineering or Physics or related Technical Degree(s)
- 2 years plus experience performing patent analysis or patent writing/filing activities.
- 2 years plus industry experience performing design and test activities
- Experienced with building scientific apparatus and conducting detailed experiments in an optics/laser laboratory environment using common optics tools .
- Demonstrated experience with the design and test of optical imaging detection systems including CCD and CMOS sensors .
- Excellent communication skills, and the ability to quickly understand a wide latitude of technology is essential.
How To Apply:
Email resume to: email@example.com
Further Information: http://jdgsearch.com/