Head Genomics Global Marketing
Date Posted: Tuesday, January 30, 2007
- Contributes to the Strategic Leadership of the overall business
- Create a shared market strategy for Genomics business
- Contribute to the activities and objectives of the Genomics Staff and Business Team
- Contribute to selected strategic initiatives at the LSSU and LSCA level
- Develops the Genomics Marketing Organization to deliver excellent results
- Define an effective organization and how it can evolve with growth
- Attract, train and retain the right talent for the team
- Motivate and monitor team to consistently meet or exceed plans
- Delivers results directly and indirectly the department resources to deliver on the right mix of the product marketing activities: Inbound Marketing Activities: Contribute strong customer and market insight to the product development process; Manage the specification of Genomics products that will be competitively differentiated and that provide clear guidance to R&D; Lead the definition of Genomics application solutions (including reagents, SW, sample prep products, etc.); Manage the effective collaboration of the marketing department with Genomics R&D; and with internal and external collaborators. - Manage practices that bring that market and customer information in continually. Outbound Marketing Activities: Manage successful launches of Genomics product solutions into the market, including elements of account planning, public relations, channel preparation, service and support preparation; Participate and manage your team's execution of demand generation; Develop new product training programs for regional teams to ensure up to date information is transferred to the global sales and application teams in a consistent manner; Manage the definition and ongoing delivery and improvement of relevant e-business content and capabilities. and product support to customers.
- BS/MS degree in Life Sciences or equivalent, MBA highly desired
- 10+ years experience in a progressive management role leading a team in the development and implementation of business strategies of complex cross functional marketing functions (e.g. marketing, business development, product marketing, marketing channels, and/or marketing communications, etc.).
- 10+ years life science industry experience coupled with 5+ years direct comprehensive microarray industry experience.
- Proven track record of results in developing, driving and maintaining business relationships with industry influencers and pivotal customers to build brand identity and preference.
- Excellent communications skills, strong management skills and proven success in leading complex cross-functional global teams.
Travel = 35% of the time Job Requisition : 2016032
Further Information: http://www.agilent.apply2jobs.com/?FuseAction=mExternal.showLogin%26rid=2016032%26sid=374