SBS Presents its 13™ Annual Conference & Exhibition
Date Posted: Wednesday, September 27, 2006
Society for Biomolecular Sciences has announced that after the Society’s annual event in Seattle this month, professionals from around the globe will want to participate in the next SBS Annual Conference & Exhibition in April 2007. This will be the first spring annual the Society has scheduled.
The SBS event, the premier scientific and showcase event in molecular discovery, brings together 2,900 professionals, offering an opportunity to learn more about the latest innovations, technologies, and research in the drug discovery sciences from all over the world.
Be part of this event; represent your company to the drug professionals of the world. Consider presenting your knowledge in a technical paper.
- Advances in Screening Technologies
- Biomarkers: From Bench to Clinic
- Compound Management: Challenges & Automation Solutions
- Enzyme Targets: Black Box or Whole Cell Assays?
- From Gene to Target: Functional Target Validation Strategies
- High-Content Cellular Screening
- Immunotherapeutics, mAbs & Translational Medicine
- Structural Biology: Underpinning Drug Discovery
- Systems Biology & High-Throughput Approaches to Screening Native Cells
- Target Biology & Screening: GPCRs
- Target Biology & Screening: Ion Channels
- Toxicity Profiling Using High-Throughput & High-Content Technologies
Instructions for Authors
All abstracts must be submitted electronically at SBS website. Abstracts may not exceed 2000 characters including punctuation, spacing, returns, etc. Specific formatting requirements can be found on the website.
Upon submission, authors give SBS the right to publish abstracts in any format before, during or after the 2007 Conference & Exhibition.
Note: SBS requires an active e-mail address for communication regarding abstract status.
Further Information: http://www.sbsonline.org