MipTec 2006 – 9th International Conference and Exhibition on Drug Discovery, Basel, Switzerland
Monday, May 08, 2006 - Thursday, May 11, 2006
The MipTec conference, celebrating its 9th anniversary in 2006, is widely recognized as the leading event in Europe on enabling technology in the drug discovery process.
- Maximizing Compound Value
- Drug Discovery Technologies
- Structure-Based Drug Design
- Drug Discovery Processes
- Pharmacodynamics and Biomarkers
- Milestone Case Studies in Drug Discovery
Keynote speakers 2006:
- Joseph Schlessinger (Yale University, US) on "Cell Signaling by Receptor Tyrosine Kinases: From the Bench to the Bedside"
- Gianni Gromo (Hoffmann-La Roche, Basel) on "How Might Drug Discovery get a Better Return on Investment?"
- Timothy Wells (Serono, Geneva) on “Drug Discovery – a Biotech Viewpoint"
- Christopher A. Lipinski (Emeritus Pfizer Investigator) on "Target Validation, Drug Discovery, Chemistry Space and Biology–Chemistry Disconnects"
Call for Paper – Poster: 9 March
Early Bird Conference Registration: 7 April
For registration and information please visit www.miptec.com.
Further Information: http://www.miptec.com/