Fluorous Technologies Inc.
|970 William Pitt Way,
United States of America
Fluorous Technologies offers solution phase reagents, sorbents, and catalysts to speed separations in medicinal, combinatorial, or process chemistry. Our reagents classes include: protecting groups, scavengers, coupling reagents, phosphine compounds, building blocks, amino acids, and miscellaneous fluorous products. FTI also provides confidential, on time, high quality contract chemistry services which include:
1. Custom synthesis of new fluorous reagents, protecting groups, scavengers, and catalysts.
2. Development of fluorous protocols for solution phase library synthesis.
3. Use of fluorous methods to create novel scaffolds for combinatorial chemistry
4. Custom design and synthesis of small molecule combinatorial libraries
5. Process research and development for fluorous chemical processes.
Further Information: http://www.fluorous.com